Wednesday, May 21, 2008

WE'RE ETHIOPIA BOUND!!!!!!!

I am utterly beside myself that the time has finally come to go and meet our children. I have dreamed the initial meeting at least a hundred different times. I will be so grateful if it is even a portion of what I have dreamed. I hope our children immediately see our love for Christ and for them. We want to radiate Jesus Christ to anyone we come in contact with. Oh, I cannot wait. As I have said many times before, this has been such a long and hard process, but so totally worth it. We are talking about two children's lives forever being influenced by the Gospel. We are talking about our 5 lives here being stretched and challenged by the Lord to be faithful and sacrifice ourselves. I am thankful God has called us to be their parents and pray we are faithful to the call in raising them in the Word. My biggest prayer request would be that the love I feel so in my heart is real and when I wrap my arms around my children, God would be pleased. Thank you, Lord for these gifts and miracles you have allowed us to nurture. I pray you would be pleased with us as their parents and You would find us faithful. You are worthy of our praise and Your grace is sufficient.

See ya on the 31st!! Bereket and Dawit, here we come.