Tuesday, May 13, 2008

TUESDAY'S HERE AND STILL WAITING...

Well, we still didn't get our birth certificates today for our children, but we were told our agency did pick up the letter needed to get the birth certificates. I'm going to call that progress. We are hoping and praying for them tomorrow. If we get them tomorrow we should still be able to make the 27th embassy date. If we had gotten them today, we could have left this Friday and had an embassy date of
May 20th. The Lord is sovereign and His timing is perfect. I cannot tell you how peaceful I feel in my heart after a hard day last Thursday, the Lord has worked much in my heart. After I repented on Friday, I felt so much peace. It has been a peace that has stayed with me since Friday. Not to mention, our pastor preached a sermon on our Considering Our God of Peace. Imagine that...the Lord spoke to me throughout the entire weekend and has continued throughout today. His Word is powerful and sharper than a two-edged sword. Thank you, Lord for being my peace.