Wednesday, April 30, 2008

NO NEWS YET!!

The power was out all day in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia so we have no news of our court hearing. Hopefully, we will hear first thing in the morning. I have to admit this waiting is hard, but it has been good for my faith. The Lord has been exercising my faith and it is so hard to die to myself.
The Lord was very gracious to me today by extending me mercy and giving me a peaceful heart all day. I got anxious for about 30 mins and then was quickly reminded to be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. So, I sought the Lord and His Word to comfort my heart and He was and always is faithful. We will rest in Christ tonight and wait for the Lord to answer us tomorrow.
I am anticipating that the son in our hearts will be legally ours tomorrow, Lord willing.