Friday, February 22, 2008

WAITING ON A COURT DATE

Six families from our agency were given court dates yesterday of March 6, well, we were not one of those families. I am really okay with this....for once I am not questioning the Lord. Thank you, Father for this peace right now you have given me in this process. I wish I had learned from the start adoption is a hurry up and wait process and it doesn't matter anyway...it is all in God's timing. Why is it we try to manipulate the Lord's timing? All of our efforts are in vain. I am still praying about traveling the end of March, but it is not looking like that will be the case. We will probably be traveling sometime in the middle of April. It all depends on how quickly we get a court date. The great outcome of the court date is, if successful, the kids are legally ours. I can post their pictures and post their names. That sure will seem surreal at this point, but not as surreal as arriving at the care center to meet them for the first time. Oh, I cannot wait. My heart longs for that day!!