Monday, February 4, 2008

171 RECEIVED!!!!

Today we received our approval, from Homeland Security, to bring our children back into the United States! This is great news. This is all we were waiting on to get our children moved to the care center to get their second medicals completed, as well as, getting in line for a court date. We still are hoping to travel in March, but it will all depend on how quickly we get a court date and if we pass our court date the first time around. We have two unrelated children, so a family member or family representative from each child's family will have to show up at court to state before the judge that they are truly available for adoption. I'm not sure who will show up for either child's family, our daughter's mother is deceased and the father was dying when he brought her to the orphanage. Our son's parents died two years ago and his 11 year old brother was raising the three younger siblings. I am so thankful at this point, I don't have to worry about it, if this is the Lord's will He will accomplish it. There have been many hurdles and obstacles through out this entire process, but I will be quick to give God the glory due Him, He has moved them all. Michael and I are so thankful and humbled to be loved and chosen by a God so great. We are blessed to have been called on this journey and want the Lord to be pleased with our hearts and lives. Please continue to pray for our faithfulness to God and for His protection of our children, especially for their purity....this is my heart for all my children. I stand in awe today at all the Lord has chosen to do in my life and what He will do. Thank you, Faithful Father.