Thursday, January 10, 2008

NEW REFFERAL!!

Michael and I were asked to pray specifically about a young boy who is 7 years old. He was brought into the orphanage by his oldest brother a year ago. Both of his parents had been deceased for almost two years. His brother at the time was 11 and was caring for his three younger brother. This child is the only one up for adoption and is the youngest of the four brothers. I showed the kids all 9 pages of the secured website where these children are and never told them I was asked to pray specifically about this one child. After viewing all 9 pages, all three kids chose the same boy. It was nothing less than a miracle before my eyes. God has spoken to us through our children. I do not believe in coincidence, I believe in divine intervention. After much prayer, Michael and I have decided to accept the referral of this young boy as our son and look forward to picking him, Dawit and Bereket up in the next couple months. Please continue to pray for their purity and safety as we wait for the Lord's timing to pick our children up. We are so thankful for God's Sovereignty in all things. We have always known we would bring home whomever the Lord ordained for us to have. Thank you, Lord for our children.