Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Latest pics of Kylie, Madison and Parker

Therefore the LORD longs to be gracious to you, And therefore He waits on high to have compassion on you. For the LORD is a God of justice; How blessed are all those who long for Him. Isaiah 30:18
I am so very blessed to be mom to these precious children. The Lord has been so good to me.
Here are the latest pics on the kids. Kylie and Madison decided to straighten their hair, either way straight or curly, they are beautiful to me. Parker is as handsome as ever. I hate the kids growing so quickly right before my very eyes. I need more time to teach them to fear the Lord. With two more coming in the next few months, our prayer this year is to devote our time teaching our children more Scripture and understanding the importance of having a godly fear.