Wednesday, December 12, 2007

JUST ABOUT DONE

Michael is just about to finish the bonus room and all we'll need then is our children. It has been very hard being a little disabled with my neck and shoulder and not be able to help more. Very frustrating. I 'm not the type to sit back and watch. The three girls are going to sleep upstairs. It may sound tight, but it is about 455 sq ft, and there is a half bath and a huge walk in closet. They should have plenty of room. We also built alot of built- ins for storage. The boys are going to share a room downstairs, we think. We would like to keep a guest room, not that we have many visitors, but it would be nice. It will be nice to have this project finished. I think I have just about killed my poor husband with my projects. I am sooooo thankful he loves me. We just have to get used to the idea of hurry up and wait with this adoption process. Now that things are coming down to the wire, I find myself so much more anxious. Patience is not my thing as the Lord knows. So, I will have to continue to trust and pray; pray alot more.