Saturday, December 15, 2007

ALMOST FINISHED

Tonight we started priming the bonus room. This has been about 6 months coming. I am so thankful Michael knows how to do just about everything. It saves us a lot of time and money. Saving money right now is very important trying to come up with the remaining amount for the dossier and travel expenses. He is very efficient and talented with his hands. Hopefully, we will have the room painted within the next few days and the carpet can be put down next week. We would love to have the girls moved upstairs by Christmas. If not Christmas, maybe by New Years. They are excited about this new room and where their furniture is going to go. Our daughter is going to share a king bed with Madison and Kylie is on the other side of the room. The girls are looking forward to having their little sister with them upstairs. Parker's always saying he can't wait to teach his brother how to play soccer, football and baseball. I am so thankful the kids are as excited about this adoption as we are. God has worked in the hearts of our entire family to prepare us for our children. We each already love them so much. Yes, Lord, I know patience. My heart is really trying to rest in Christ at this time. Resting is not something I do well either, but I am able in the strength of my Savior alone. Why is it so hard to realize that we are unable to do anything apart from Christ, when Scripture clearly tells us these things. I believe it is because of what Scripture also tells us of our pride. Lord, please continue to refine me and my family. Please prepare the hearts of Madison, Parker and our new children that they would one day repent and trust you as Savior and Lord. Thank you, Father for the work you have done in my heart. I am your creation.