Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Postponed for Court!!

Well, we didn't make it through court today. The Women's Ministry is requesting more information on both of our children. They have both been abandoned to the orphanages for over 14 months, but alas, they still are wanting more information. Our son's parents have been deceased for almost three years. Our daughter's mother died over two years ago and her father did not show up today for court, so he is either too sick to come or has already passed. We are hoping someone else will show up on his behalf and our daughter's behalf to state what his condition is so we can proceed with a favorable court decision. I'm sad, but not discouraged today. We were praying and hoping for a successful court date today, but we are trusting the BIG picture of God that neither or us can see. We have no idea why these delays are His plan, but we trust His sovereignty!! It feels good to say that and not be wavering in your thoughts as you type as I have done so often. So, for that, Lord, I praise You for Your grace and mercy in my life, for the refining You have accomplished in me and for all that you plan to do to sanctify to Yourself. Your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips will praise YOU!!
We are postponed until April 1, 2008. Please join us in praying for that court date to be successful. That is also my Dad's birthday. Thank you.